Sunday, April 4

Resuming Project 365... Mind the Gap!

Week 10: From the top...

So I started a project 365 (a picture a day for a year sort of thing) waaaaaaaaaaay back in September with the idea of learning some more about photography, and about taking time for something I enjoy at some point in my day. In November I got all overwhelmed with life and that than continue something I was really enjoying, I abandoned ship at Remembrance Day.

However, rather than throwing the baby out with the proverbial bathwater I'm just going to pick up where I left off beginning with April 1st... so here's the first weekend back at it!

65:365    Thursday 01APR10 – Little Sunburst
Hello Spring, nice to see you again! I have been wandering all over the neighbourhood looking for spring to pop out around the corner, and here is the first REAL little flower that I’ve found – bursting with sunshine. Welcome, Spring...

66:365     Friday 02APR10 – Looking Beyond
Korea is full of artwork at every turn, statues, paintings and the like. This is from a grouping of 3 that look to be from mythology, though I couldn’t find a plaque to know for sure. I loved the way he looks with the lines from the building for perspective in the background... frozen in eternal focus, forever looking beyond what is.

67:365     Saturday 03APR10 – Silver Lining
I thought about reconstructing this pile of shells a few times that I’ve walked by it, but this morning I noticed the sun shining off them and it made me think about things that seem like less than what they are... hidden beauties, silver linings... the reason I get out of bed every day – life is full of them!

68:365     Sunday 04APR10 – Sunny Wings
Another of the group of 3 from Friday, I just couldn’t take enough photos of these wings. The entire statue really, I'll add more in another post so you can see more of it for yourself, it's really beautiful no matter how many times I look at it. I’ll have to put more up on my flickr page, but this is my favourite so far. I love that on Easter Sunday this is the photo I happened upon for the day... beautiful sight...

Looking forward to cracking out the camera everyday again!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's a coffee... grabba chair and tell me what you think!